Health and Safety, do you partake or keep your mouth shut?

Coonhoundpedigrees.com is not responsible for any transactions. Please deal responsibly. Any spam or BS will be removed!

Health and Safety, do you partake or keep your mouth shut?

Postby victorgrant » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:34 am

Hello,

Yeah I know there are many nitpicky areas within H&S we ignore on our day to day but there was an occurrence today where I stepped in.

I work in a manufacturing plant, I'm a peon and we have a structure of team leaders and supervisors and an ops manager. There are 4 other peons who do our health and safety stuff in the factory.

Yesterday we had some scaffolding delivered as we do every year for maintenance work while the factory has a 1 day downtime from production. I'm sure the past few years the scaffolders delivered and built the tower but today 1 of the supervisors built it and sent a peon up the tower to clean a fan.

Now I'm thinking why is he building that tower, he's not qualified. Then the peon was sent up the tower without the tower being inspected by a qualified person. The peon does not have a CSCS card at all so shouldn't be above 2 metres high. The peon didn't have a harness though I don't know if he should have.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threa ... .18784734/
POS System Video Examples
victorgrant

Re: Health and Safety, do you partake or keep your mouth shu

Postby DavidMartin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:48 am

This guide makes life simpler for you by giving the fundamental data on what you have to do in one place. It will enable you to begin in overseeing wellbeing and security in your business. You are allowed to make another move, aside from where the direction says you should accomplish something particular. All through the guide, there are web interfaces that will take you to additional data on the write my coursework site.
DavidMartin

Postby victoriakeating » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:42 am

I can't exactly make that jump of rationale. Two or three reasons, cigarettes had no saving graces, there were no positive advantages, they could have been made unlawful years back with little effect. The tobacco cultivators would have planted something different. Auto's then again is now a need. Indeed, even in an Dissertation Assistance Help UK urban situation you will, in any case, require transportation
victoriakeating

Postby daisy89 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:19 am

I can't precisely make that bounce of method of reasoning. A few reasons, cigarettes had no redeeming qualities, there were no positive points of interest, they could have been influenced unlawful years to back with little impact. All through the guide, there are web interfaces that will take you to extra information on the website.
daisy89

vpn torrent

Postby Virginia J. Colella » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:58 am

very impressive website
want many sites like this
vpn torrent
Virginia J. Colella

Postby neiljakson » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:20 am

Occupational safety and health (OSH), also commonly referred to as occupational health and safety (OHS), occupational health, or workplace health and safety (WHS), is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health, and welfare of people at work.
dissertation writing services
neiljakson

Postby charlesainsley » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:16 am

I work in an assembling plant, I'm a peon and we have a structure of group pioneers and directors and an operations chief. Coursework Help Online There are 4 different peons who do our wellbeing and security stuff in the manufacturing plant.
charlesainsley

Postby Stellaban » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:01 am

I paintings in an assembling plant, i am a peon and we've got a shape of institution pioneers and directors and Do my Assignment for me Online an operations leader. multidisciplinary field involved with the safety, fitness, and welfare of people at paintings.
Stellaban

Postby Patrick15 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:10 pm

Great, very informative, I'm an academic assignment writer associated with worlds best assignment writing service providing company if anyone like to get some sort of academic writing help he/she contact me
Patrick15

Postby andrewsymond » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:55 am

Wow.. Nice information.. i hope keep more post for sharing. Our singapore assignment writer write any assignment for you. So hire our experts and do best in your college and school.
andrewsymond

Next

Return to BlueTicks (Buy/Sell/Trade)