Fresh start. Need all the motivation.

Please post here for questions, information, news related to BlueTick hounds.

Fresh start. Need all the motivation.

Postby JoeClark » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:25 am

Hello everyone,
I recently quit my job as a speech writer at a PR company. All that pretentious wordplay finally hit a nerve. After years, I have now summoned the courage to pursue what the original motive was (for me in life). I have decided to start a business of my own. The idea is to bring together the amateur literary geniuses of this generation. I've already started freelancing. I figured this way, not only will I earn some money, but also come to know what are the other things going out there.. the kind of things people read. I know all this sounds very vague, but I had to start somewhere. The business plan is not complete, yet. So any advise and suggestions are welcome.
I can't believe I talked my best buddy into this. On a side note, I really need to get him out of my house. He's been living here for the past two days. He said that he lost his house keys. I believe him, but after brainstorming together all day, I just need to be alone in the evening. I dunno how to tell him about the options. We have been friends for almost 15 years.
Looking forward to the response.

Thanks.Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://www.smallbusinessforums.org/showthread.php?

Branding Video
JoeClark

Return to BlueTick